Complaint Review: auto computer exchange

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Darwin — Deltona Florida United States of America
auto computer exchange
5414 Stirling Rd Davie, Florida United States of America

auto computer exchange auto computer exchange, inc STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE Davie, Florida

I ordered a computer for my truck on December 16, 2011 from this place. I asked it to be overnighted. They did not send it out until December 19, 2011. It came USPS ground. It lasted less than 10 miles and left me stranded on Christmas Eve. I had to get towed home. I immediately returned it to them with the return shipping label they provided, also stating the reason for the return on the form they provided. They will not respond to my emails. They have not refunded my money or sent me another one that works. It has been over 2 months since this transaction started. They do not honor their stated warranty. I should have read the BBB complaints on this company before buying from them. There are over 190 complaints to the BBB on these people. They have an "F" rating by the BBB. These people belong in jail. They are a true "Rip-Off".  I am looking into filing a complaint with the Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-computer-exchange/Davie-Florida-/auto-computer-exchange-auto-computer-exchange-inc-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THESE-PEOPLE-Davie-Flor-844810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto computer exchange