Complaint Review: AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE

• Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By: lilwen — NEW ORLEANS Louisiana United States of America
AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE
5414 STIRLING ROAD DAVIE, Florida United States of America

AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE I RECIVED 2 COMPUTERS FOR JEEP, AND THEY DIDN'T WORK, ALSO NO REFUND. DAVIE, Florida

I tried talking to manager a second time for a refund, but was told they didn't have any. the person on the phone was rude, and I told them I talk to a manager name MIKE NELSON the first time part didnt work. the man on the phone told me my repair shop didn't know what they were doing. the company kept my core part, so I had to use they broke part for core at jeep dealership, my part cost me $750. MY car just got fix on 11/23/11, my car been in the shop since 11/07/11 I talked to these people on the 11/10/11 and 11/14/11.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE/DAVIE-Florida-/AUTO-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE-I-RECIVED-2-COMPUTERS-FOR-JEEP-AND-THEY-DIDNT-WORK-ALSO-NO-REFU-801714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE