Complaint Review: auto computer exchange

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Par — bradenton Florida United States of America
auto computer exchange
davie, Florida United States of America

auto computer exchange Tool my original computer from my car and the computer I bought from them and my money! davie, Florida

I bought a ECm from autocomputer exchange and they sent me 3 computer that didn';t work and the fourth computer they sent fried my wiring harness and fuse box. I spent 1,000 dollars to fix my car and the fifth computer they were going to send to me they never did and I sent them my orginal computer and the computer that i bought  and paid them 185.00 dollars and got nothing and lost alot of money. They send you junk that messes your car up and they take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-computer-exchange/davie-Florida-/auto-computer-exchange-Tool-my-original-computer-from-my-car-and-the-computer-I-bought-fr-799496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto computer exchange