Complaint Review: Auto Discount Club

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: Missdeer — Milladore Wisconsin
Auto Discount Club
PO BOX 130849, Tampa, FL 33681 Tampa, Florida USA

Auto Discount Club aka Roadside Service They offered a $100.00 gift for Walmart or Target for $4.95. Never received and we also received an additional charge of $6.95. Did not receive a card. Spoke to Peter Hall -Manager, James Lombar id # 32497 and Shawn Davis Supv (name only). When I called to have them remove the charges. Peter Hall threatened me with additional charges on my card if I reported this as fraudulent to the bank or the authorities. Tampa Florida

They represented themselves as a Sweepstakes company and that we had won a $100.00 gift card for a $4.95 processing fee. No card ever came and we ended up with additional charges on the credit card that our bank caught along with others within our bankins system.

When I called the number the bank gave me, They asked for the company in which I was calling on. I asked the name of their company and they told me it was called Auto Discount club. The bank withdraw indicated was called roadside service.

I spoke to first a customer service rep, and he conected me to his manager Peter Hall (hightly doubt), then to James Lombar manager id # 32497 States his manager was called Shawn Davis who was not in. I asked where they were located and he said Florida. Would only give me the address of PO BOX 130849 Tampa, FL 33681 and their number 800-614-8672.  I asked where his office was located and he said in the United States. He would not give me his physical address and denied this number being a hub for an overseas company.

All members of this company I spoke with were of indonesion language. None would give me their physical address and did not know who the CEO of the company was. One of the responses was "there are many".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Discount-Club-/Tampa-Florida-33681/Auto-Discount-Club-aka-Roadside-Service-They-offered-a-10000-gift-for-Walmart-or-Target-1109656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Discount Club