Complaint Review: Auto house calgary

• Reported By: Dinesh — calgary Alabama
Auto house calgary
2404 23 Ave NE Calgary AB Calgary, Select State/Province Canada

Auto house calgary Don't go there Calgary Alberta

*Consumer Suggestion: In Alberta we have resources to deal with this.

1. They said that the price of the vehicle was $9200 but while I went there to sign the finance paper,they suggested me that the monthly installment would be 110. I did not calculate every thing at that time and signed the document. When I saw the total price of vehicle was $13077, I asked what that was for. Then only they described about the charges. There was a warranty charge of $2100 , finance charge $1000 and their service charge $300 hidden which they only explained after I asked. They did not give me the chance to decide whether I would like to purchase the warranty and go with the finance service charge. Then right after, I asked to cancel that but they convinced me stating that once that had been approved, that would affect my credit history. They hid the information and I could not decide with sufficient information.

2. There were something to be done on the vehicle but it has been more than a week that I did everything from my side, they are not fulfilling their commitment, so I am not picking the vehicle up yet. They have called me a couple of time stating that the vehicle is ready but it is not. The person who I am dealing with does not show up when I go there and I have to return every time suggesting the remaining work to be done on the vehicle.

STEPSALREADYTAKEN: I talked to the sales person and whoever was there but they say that that would be ready with in a day, and other day, they call me and state that the vehicle is ready but when I go for pick up, only one of the works is done on the vehicle. They are killing my time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-house-calgary/Calgary-Select-StateProvince-T1Y2Z3/Auto-house-calgary-Dont-go-there-Calgary-Alberta-1088431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto house calgary

#1 Consumer Suggestion

In Alberta we have resources to deal with this.

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - ()

In Alberta the "Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council" or "AMVIC" is the agency that deals with dealers who treat customer like this.  If you search AMVIC on the interweb thingy they should be the first result.

Making a clearly stated calm complaint will generate action.

They are very agressive with the dealership I work for if we make an error like charging for an unrequested warranty or refusing to complete repairs that were promised. I can not urge you more stongly to contact AMVIC.