Complaint Review: auto loan finders

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Peechie — Atlanta Georgia
auto loan finders
1800 sandy spring industrial parkway. SE Marietta, Georgia United States of America

auto loan finders Alf Complete Fraud Marietta, Georgia

Complete Fraud

I truly wish I would have done my research before going to these con artist, when Lisa called her exact words was you have been approved for an auto,no down payment, just bring your source of income,drivers license,and you can drive off the lot. So of course i took the bait.

Once i arrived what was told to me by Lisa was know a misunderstanding, first red flag meet Pedro whom looked at my pay stubs and said great you make well over the guide lines, after we went on to the lot seen some of the vehicles and i was taking back that the price was so high.

So i left as it would be too much as i have other bills,two weeks later Pedro is calling telling my husband all you need is insurance money,my husband tells me the story and says the special ends on Friday, we get there sure enough the start by telling me they will need my bank info as the taxes was over 1700.00 and it had to be done in a month as my first note was due 14 days later after the last payment of the taxes but it gets better i was never told i would be making payments to IDA as Jennifer Malone is very unprofessional,I spoke to her on Thursday,back to ALF we used the insurance through them at $150.00 a month a week later a notice from an insurance company in Texas saying payment of 76.00 was due i called the number and low and behold it was HAL from AFL,he say don't send them anything send the 150.00 to AFL, Another red flag so i said no i will get insurance with a real insurance company next day my car was off, i had my husband call they said we need proof of insurance my husband fax over proof of full coverage 2 minutes later car back on maybe a later from IDA saying they will be charging us an additional 195.00 for insurance, i called the very rude and unprofessional Jennifer Malone told to come pick up this car she says where is the car located my response you have tracking device on the car however it at the residence of record she says well a manager will call you back to confirmed that's what you really what to do i don't need to rethink my decision,still no one has called me as of yet from IDA my next step is having my attorney contact them.I never received a contract from ODA and no where does it even mention IDA, take look at your contract with AFL says you have grace period as i was reading another review.i was i never took the bait from these snakes in the grass....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-loan-finders/Marietta-Georgia-30066/auto-loan-finders-Alf-Complete-Fraud-Marietta-Georgia-1046616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto loan finders