Complaint Review: auto lumination

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: michael g — st. louis Missouri
auto lumination
higley, Arizona USA

auto lumination Ctlumination beligerant, ignorant of products, rude higley Arizona

The web site is unusable.  The fact that the web site was obviously created by a clueless moron and each pages is perhaps 100 paper pages long does not make it easier, nor does the fact that the search does not even come close to working, nor does the fct that the category browse does not work help.  In fact, since there are no details for the products, text is just jumbled together, and rather than organization, products are randomly scattered over the web pages in apparently thoughtless fashion, I have no idea how anyone could find anything.  Clinking on any given link had a surprise feature, in that you never know what you might get, from broken links, to paypal, to another lengthy page.  Clicking add to cart does not put what you clicked on into the cart.  Options, such as color, do not work, so I guess what you would receive may be a surprise, as well.  After hours of my time over 2 days, I tried to get help via email.  I was sent links to pages where I was told to find the products I wanted.  Simple, only these pages had hundreds of products listed.  Innfrustration, I listed my issues, and was tols that I lacked the ability to install the product, anyway.  Gee, I really appreciate that.  So, since the owners and web site scream "go away", they have no contact info, I'm done with these rude people.  They have a free email address from cox, no physical address, and no phone numbers.  Total SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-lumination/higley-Arizona-85236/auto-lumination-Ctlumination-beligerant-ignorant-of-products-rude-higley-Arizona-1122351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto lumination