Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Reported By: Al — Pleasant Hill California
Auto Marketing Systems
Roanoke, Virginia USA

Auto Marketing Systems Complete Rip-Off Roanoke Virginia

This company is a total Rip-Off. After sencing in everything required to get my refund, they continue to find some excuse. The latest is that my refund was schedled to process last week (after 11weeks of waiting). When the refund was not refected on my credit card, my call which was answered by Kelly, surprise as I have had to leave messages, told me she needed to send an e-mail to the financial people to learn why my refund had not processed. Of course she said she would call me back. I am still waiting days later.

Do not use these guys as they will tell you whatever they need to say to get your money, but do not follow through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/Roanoke-Virginia-24008/Auto-Marketing-Systems-Complete-Rip-Off-Roanoke-Virginia-1087979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems