Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Reported By: Brandie — Menifee California
Auto Marketing Systems
P.O. Box 1831 Roanoke , Virginia USA

Auto Marketing Systems Took my money and ran Roanoke Virginia

Auto Marking Systems called me several times after I had posed my van for sale in Auto Trader. My van did not sales in the frtraderit had it in  auto Trader and I did not have the time to put into selling my van any longer. I decided to call Auto Marketing Systems to help me sell it. The basically took my money and ran. I did not receive one call from anyone regarding my van, nor the company to try and find out what we could do for it to sell. I called them stating that they took me to the clearners and they assured me that their business was ligit. My vehicle has been for sale with them for six months and still nothing. I believe this company did not post my information on their site nor try in anyway to sale my vehicle. This company is fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/Roanoke-Virginia-24008/Auto-Marketing-Systems-Took-my-money-and-ran-Roanoke-Virginia-1060465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems