• Report: #1092096

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Trophy Club Texas
Auto Marketing Systems/Longwood Industries
1617 LONGWOOD AVE., Bedford, Virginia USA

Auto Marketing Systems/Longwood Industries Renee Fisher and Paul Russel Longwood IndustriesAuto Marketing Systenms Sale of RV/Auto Marketing Systems/Promised refund if vehicle not sold/no money ever refunded Bedford Virginia

Auto Marketing Systems found my ad on Craigs List - our RV was for sale.  They called many times and then told me of their offer to place an ad in their Auto Marketing System.  I was given details on how to send my RV photos in within 14 days of the ad start date which I complied with.  They guaranteed that I would only pay a $29 service fee if my vehicle was not sold within the first 90 days.  I paid a total of $249.

I was never contacted by anyone interested in my vehicle.  My vehicle was not sold within the 90 day period.  I then followed their instructions to the letter in order to receive my refund.  No refundwas ever given.  I have contacted them on several occasions speaking to Kelly and Lisa.  They always say that I did what was required of me for the refund and that they do not know why I have not received it yet. [continued below]....

.....  They will not let me talk to a superior or give me names of anyone in the billing/refund department.  I recently left a message for Renee Fisher who is allegedly the CEO of the company Longwood Industries: there has been no response.  I have also contacted my credit card company regarding this fraud but they have a limit of three months on what can be reported.

I've done research on the internet and this company is not accredited by the BBB and there is a warning about them on the BBB page.  I have also found several blogs on this companies tactics and deception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-SystemsLongwood-Industries/Bedford-Virginia-24523/Auto-Marketing-SystemsLongwood-Industries-Renee-Fisher-and-Paul-Russel-Longwood-Industri-1092096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems/Longwood Industries