Complaint Review: Auto Module Source

Auto Module Source
4690 SW 83 rd Terrace Davie, Florida USA

Auto Module Source Rubber Stamp No Davie Florida

*Consumer Comment: Misleading

Our automotive shop has purchased products from this company seveal times over the years.  We recently purchased a computer for a 2006 Ford F-350 diesel pickup.  Upon receiving the computer,we installed it into the vehicle and the vehicle had multiple new problems it did not have with the old (defective) computer.  I called the company and they informed me that they test all computers on a similar vehicle before shipping out, so it would not be possible for it to be defective.  We installed the old (defective) computer back into the vehicle and all of the new problems (with their) impossibly built unit went away,except for the original problem the vehicle had.

They informed me I could ship it back and they would credit my credit card back the amount paid minus the shipping.  Seemed fair enough.  We then purchased a computer from Ford and it fixed the concern.  I finally received my refund for 296.25.  I originally paid 395.00 plus 30.00 for shipping.  Upon calling to find out why I was not credited the 395.00 I was told by their head person in the crediting department,that there is restocking fee and there was nothing they can do about it.  I feel this company is misleading,they did a poor job,and they lied to me.  I have purchased products from them in the past, but never will again.  I would advise you---NOT to do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Module-Source/Davie-Florida-33328/Auto-Module-Source-Rubber-Stamp-No-Davie-Florida-1107605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Module Source

Misleading

AUTHOR: Roger Krimsky - ()

Your report almost caused me to not do business with this Company.  As it turned out, I purchased from them because I found way too much positive feedback that overshadowed your comments.  The experience was nothing less than stellar.  And you did state you had numerous good transactions, so that part helped me along with my decision to purchase.  Their Customer Service is stellar and their products are well worth the amount they ask for.  It is my hopes that anyone thinking of purchasing a computer for a vehicle read these comments and proceed with their transaction, as I did.