Complaint Review: Auto Owner Insurance

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony Shavers — Detroit Michigan
Auto Owner Insurance
Lansing, Michigan USA

Auto Owner Insurance auto owners ajuster blocking my medicine and not paying bills on time or at all. resulting in bills being on my credit report, damaging my credit. and my medicine i cant get @ the pharmacy. Lansing Michigan

My name is Anthony Shavers and i was severly jnjuried on my job in 2011. At first all my needs were tended to, medicine,doctor appointments...everything. Now the claim adjuster at Auto Owner Insurance which is the company responsible for paying all my medical needs and. Pays me my workmens comp checks are not paying for all my medicines i need. And i had a dentist pull all my teeth out and make my dentures...they were so badly made that i refused to go back to him..period. I showed the pictures of the dentures to my case manager who told me that auto owner adjuster assigned to my case would not appove me a letter letting me go to amother dentist. I found a dentist that will do the work cheaper and faster. I have been without teeth in my upper and lower mouth for 5 months now and going. I am so upset that this company will not pay for my work to be finished. Plus other things i need. My case manager seems like she not in  my best intrest and now im going to sue my insurance company along with the company my case manager works for..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Owner-Insurance/Lansing-Michigan-48909/Auto-Owner-Insurance-auto-owners-ajuster-blocking-my-medicine-and-not-paying-bills-on-tim-1089202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Owner Insurance