Complaint Review: Auto Price Busters

• Reported By: Christian — San Antonio Texas
Auto Price Busters
5603 Kenwick St San Antonio, Texas USA

Auto Price Busters CARS ARE WORTHLESS JUNK San Antonio Texas

My girlfriend and I bought a 1995 Toyota Camry from this owner yesterday, Sunday Sept 8, 2013.

I looked over the vehicle as best as I could and didn't see anything seriously wrong.  I asked the owner to take the vehicle to my personal mechanic whom I trust and was given this long hardship story on how he had to go with the vehicle and since he was the only person on the lot, he couldn't lock up the lot and come with me.  Therefore I could not get the vehicle checked out properly, but he insisted that he himself had performed countless inspections on the vehicle and that the car was in good working condition.  When I test drove the vehicle I was only able to drive upa nd down the one street next to the dealership.  He would not let me go anywhere else.

Furthermore when I purchased the vehicle in full using a Credit Card, he added a 3% Card fee to the base price of the vehicle plus taxes and title fees. [continued below]....

.....  So the car that was originally marked as $2500 became a grand total of $3026 dollars.  I immediately took the vehicle to my personal mechanic and got the shock of a lifetime.  The car is JUNK.  The Engine mounts need to be replaced, the front axle has torn boots on both Driver and Passenger sides and there is suspect of transmission problems.  I am seriously upset with myself for allowing this owner at Auto Price Busters to Scam me like this.  I am going to try to talk with him this afternoon bu I seriously doubt it will do any good.  The person was well aware of the problems with the vehicle before he sold it to me.  He just does not care that he sells junk cars.  I plan on keeping this car just until I have the title and plates then I am going to sell it or trade it on for something better..I hope.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Price-Busters/San-Antonio-Texas-78238/Auto-Price-Busters-CARS-ARE-WORTHLESS-JUNK-San-Antonio-Texas-1082962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Price Busters