Complaint Review: Auto Pro

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: NewarkIZTrash — Newark Ohio
Auto Pro
Main Street Newark, Ohio USA

Auto Pro Blew up my engine in my brand new Mustang joyriding for a week while,I was outta town! Newark Ohio

This shop is nothing but trash and thieves! The owners have been fired from several shops in Franklin and Licking counties over the yrs prior to opening up this shithole shop Auto Pro. They are liars and ripoffs! In October of 2009, I took my 2005 mustang gt to them to have my clutch replaced. These idiots kept the car 2 weeks while I was outta town on business. I called and got "waiting on parts still" everyday. Finally, when I was headed back to town, I called and was told by one of the owners Jeff, that my car was fixed and good as new. Once I arrived at the shop, noone was there. Doors wide open and I saw my keys on the deak so I started up my car. The car, with only 46,000 miles on it had rods knocking loudly, lifters hammering and wouldn't stay running at all. Totally pissed, I waited and after 30mins, their crew and owners returned. I blew up in their office asking " who the hell blew up my new car?!!" Their shop key was still on my keychain as I knew they raced it, joyrided in it and ruined my car while I was away 2 weeks. The owner began to state, it blew up when testing out my new clutch. Bullshit I said! I was already told by the other owner Jeff that my car was fixed and new again. So, a measily $700 clutch job turned into an involuntary repo on my credit as I didn't have over $4000 to rebuild my new engine that these con artist thugs at Auto Pro ruined! And yes, I STILL have your shop key you bastards! Its been over 3yrs and I still haven't forgotten! RIP AUTO PRO NEWARK OH. I'm always, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Pro/Newark-Ohio-43055/Auto-Pro-Blew-up-my-engine-in-my-brand-new-Mustang-joyriding-for-a-week-whileI-was-outt-1048877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Pro