Complaint Review: Auto Processing Center

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Rory — Tarpon Springs Florida
Auto Processing Center
12661 Hoover St. Garden Grove, California USA

Auto Processing Center I put a deposit of 395.00 down. I cancel the policy within 2 weeks. I have been waiting for a refund since 12-2013 Garden Grove California

I was solicitated over the phone on or about 11/30/2013. I looked into the company and didn't like what I saw. I called and canceled the policy around 12/10/2013. I followed up with a letter canceling the policy on 12/11/2013. I have called them 4 times since then. I had to leave a message. They called back asuring me they would refund the $395.00 deposit I made to them. I still have not received my refund as of 01/28/2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Processing-Center/Garden-Grove-California-92841/Auto-Processing-Center-I-put-a-deposit-of-39500-down-I-cancel-the-policy-within-2-weeks-1118986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Processing Center