Complaint Review: Auto Processing Center

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rosemy48 — Norwalk Connecticut
Auto Processing Center
2430 Red Hill Suite 225 Santa Ana, California USA

Auto Protection AllianceLLC. D.B.A. Auto Processing Center Liars, Liars Sold Auto Protection Advised Could Cancel Now Won't Return Money Santa Ana California

This company is impossible to deal with.  Back in July 2013 they called me advising one time deal to get this auto coverage and told me that once I talked it over with my husband I could just call back to cancel coverage at any time.  When I tried to cancel they told me I had to do it by mail so I followed all the procedures they told me to and I still can't get them to give me my $195.00 back.

They put the plan in my husbands name and they never spoke to him they have only spoke to me but now they want to deal with him.  Both name our on the car. They sent me the form for cancelation we filled it out and mailed in back within time line even sent it with a mail tracking number so I now they received it all in time.

We now can't get anyone on the phone the recording always says NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.  Have left messages as to when my husband and I will both be home.  They don't call back.  Oh once a person by the name of Tim did call left message when he new we would not be here but gave us this same automated phone number and he won't return call.

Just want to get my money back and be done with these people.  I really think that even if I had wanted to keep the policy if I had to get something repaired on the car there would be some fine print that would say repairs would not be covered.

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Processing-Center/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Auto-Protection-AllianceLLC-DBA-Auto-Processing-Center-Liars-Liars-Sold-Auto-Protec-1091423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Processing Center