Complaint Review: Auto Revo

• Reported By: Affordable Auto Sales Management — Reno Nevada
Auto Revo
5303 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 1230 Addison, Texas USA

Auto Revo autorevo.com They Never Answer there Phone Addison Texas

After much discussion, my business partner and I decided to go with AutoRevo for our website design.   The backend looked promising, and they had a useful craigslist posting tool, for a nominal fee monthly.

So we placed a order online via there website for someone to get back to us.  (This should have been our first red flag)

Nobody ever got back to us.

So we called the main number, and spoke with Mike Browning.  He was very polite, and in short,  gave us a goto meeting view of how the backend of AutoRevo works, etc.

We were convinced it looked good enough to purchase and for an additional amount of money we decided to have Auto Revo build us a custom *Standard* website.  Our total outgoing expenses were $199.00 Monthly, and $700.00 for the website.

We sent back a signed billing agreement to Mike......this is where it all starts to go badly.

8 Days passed by before we were even contacted by a *Account Manager*, by the name of Raymon White, and via email no less.

Raymon stated that he would be contacting me via phone to discuss our website design ideas so that he can relay them to the *Design* department.   That call never came, and I was forced to contact and email every single person I could find at Auto Revo including there billing department, in hopes to get a response back.

I finally got a response back from Zach Everett.  Zach was very  apologetic, and explained that he was going to find out who dropped the ball and get this resolved quickly.

I was somewhat relieved at this point...finally someone that speaks my language!

This was relatively short lived as well.    Cutting to the chase, and a few phone calls and emails later, things seemed to be back on for design of the website we purchased.

HOWEVER... after we sent in our design proof release form to basically say,  ok u can bill us for 700 bucks now, we were again, back at square one.

In closing,  it has been 3 weeks since we signed up with Auto Revo.  Even though they gave us a temporary page (That doesnt work well at all - 404 errors,  bad back links. etc)  we still do NOT have a workable website.

And we are paying these people $199.00 a month for this service? not to mention the website fee?

AutoRevo claims that it is there policy to respond within 4 hours for any phone call, or email.   Well I can attest that this is NOT true.  And who doesn't have someone answer a phone anyway......really, who does that.

There software is decent....there customer service is horrible.  Getting in touch with someone is d**n near impossble.

You decide~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Revo/Addison-Texas-75001/Auto-Revo-autorevocom-They-Never-Answer-there-Phone-Addison-Texas-1099318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Revo