Complaint Review: Auto Show Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Wilbur — Raleigh North Carolina
Auto Show Inc.
4480 Poole Rd. Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Auto Show Inc. Car repair shops are supposed to fix cars. Auto Show Inc. had me pay over half my bill and then did not replace the item they were supposed to fix. I discovered this by going to another repair shop. Owner of Auto show hung up on me when I called to get my money back. Raleigh North Carolina

On July 8th I brought my car to Auto Show Inc. and my car was diagnosed with defective oil pan gasket. I paid over half the bill with an agreement to pay the rest in installments over a 4 month period. Before I got home, I saw smoke and oil leaking profusely. I turned around to go back. Mechanic said I also needed an oil seal. I decided to not use car until I paid off first bill. By Monday, July 15th, I decided to take it to Pep Boys for another opinion where I was told that oil pan gasket had not been replaced and was, in fact, split in two. After having Pep Boys finish work on car, I returned to Auto Show with split gasket and asked for my money back. Owner said he would call me on Tuesday. When I did not receive a phone call, I called him. Owner denied culpability and when I asked him about my $350, he hung up on me. I have not spoken to him since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Show-Inc/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27610/Auto-Show-Inc-Car-repair-shops-are-supposed-to-fix-cars-Auto-Show-Inc-had-me-pay-over-1069659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Show Inc.