Complaint Review: auto sourze of Vineland

auto sourze of Vineland
1327 s delsea dr vineland, New Jersey USA

auto sourze of Vineland car dealership vineland New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 2 sides to every story

I traded in my $15,000 vehicle with the assumption that I was approved for financing of their lot. 2 weeks later they say financing did not fall through. They literally harrassed me for 2 weeks straight to retrieve this vehicle and when the tag expired, the owner followed me and called the cops so tjey could tow the car due to expired tags. By luck, i retrieved the vehicle from the police after paying fees and tow fees for it to be towed to a secluded area where it remains because of expired tags. I am now out of a vehicle and the dealer is continuously  filong charges on me saying i stole the car. I am sick of going to court, not able to drive this vehicle, and he has since declined to give me my trade in back. I do not believe he even has my trade in anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-sourze-of-Vineland/vineland-New-Jersey-08360/auto-sourze-of-Vineland-car-dealership-vineland-New-Jersey-1166244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto sourze of Vineland

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

2 sides to every story

AUTHOR: Chuck Simpson - (USA)

I am very sorry that we were unable to earn your business.  Sensible people know that there are always two sides to every story.  Had the financial information that you supplied been truthful, you would still be driving our car and not filing false complaints.  We would have loved to keep you in the car.  Unfortunately banks like to verify claimed income, and yours did not match.  I wish you the best in the future.  Perhaps one day, you can try again. We will do all we can to help you.