Complaint Review: auto trader net

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — 34096 N.87th way Arizona
auto trader net

auto trader net Trish Morgan I just became a victim of Auto Trader network Internet

Trish Morgan
877-731-3803 ext 1715
spoke with on April 4 2013 around 9:54 am to charge and proceed with the Ad.

Around 12:13 on April 4, 2013 spoke Tony Rodriguez with customer service at 855-255-2669 and explained to him I need to stop or not proceed with the AD and I asked to transfer me to a manger and said he can not do this with the phone system they have there. He assured me that he would have someone else contact me today and to cancel my AD. Ask me why am I cancelling and I said that my brother was going to take over the car. I also ask him to give me any conformation case # that we spoke today and said he does not have that information like that on his system. ( in those like words )

Around 12:54 on the same day, I left a message to Trish Morgan to cancel and reverse the pending charges back to my account and that I dont want to proceed with the Ad. Now I am waiting to hear from her or anyone from the company.

I just received a call from Glenn Johnson around 1:20pm and explained to me that he can not reverse the charges because I have already agreed to charge my account and that they work fast to place my AD on the website I have not received any email conformation or welcome package yet.. I explained to him that my brother was taking over the car with payments and I can not transfer title to his name until he pays me off. Mr. Johnson wants a proof of ownership and he would refund the fundsI explained not possible until I would get paid off first from my brother, of he disagreed again.. I told him that I was going to stop payment with the credit card company..

All this happened within less than 2-3 hours of auths the charge to my account... Beware!! Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-trader-net/internet/auto-trader-net-Trish-Morgan-I-just-became-a-victim-of-Auto-Trader-network-Internet-1040715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto trader net