• Report: #1120401

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: HARDWORKER — SD California
AUTO TRANSPORT NETWORK SOLUTION LLC
10395 Alder Ave , Bloomington, California USA

AUTO TRANSPORT NETWORK SOLUTION LLC Hired me fired me, said the check was in the mail, then it will be mailed on 12/27/13. Still waiting Bloomington California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we pay our drivers

They owe me my pay for work completed ,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-TRANSPORT-NETWORK-SOLUTION-LLC-/Bloomington-California-92316/AUTO-TRANSPORT-NETWORK-SOLUTION-LLC-Hired-me-fired-me-said-the-check-was-in-the-mail-th-1120401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO TRANSPORT NETWORK SOLUTION LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we pay our drivers

AUTHOR: ATNS - ()

This driver went on one run with our company. We gave him a cash advance as he was in a bad financial position and we wanted to make sure he could afford to eat while over the road. When he returned from his only run he quit and was cut check # 6431 which was mailed 12/31/2013 and cleared our account. We also lent him $20 for gas money so he could make it home. We are a reputable company that cares very much for our drivers and do whatever we can to help them progress with our company.