Complaint Review: Auto Value Experts, Robert Shipley owner

• Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: Adam Sauceda — San Antonio Texas
Auto Value Experts, Robert Shipley owner
San Antonio, Texas USA

Auto Value Experts, Robert Shipley owner: I had a great experience with Robert and his company. I spent a huge amount of time fighting with the insurance company about the value that my vehicle lost from an accident that was not my fault. Once I got Auto Value Experts involved, my case got settle Auto Value Experts Happy Customer Very Helpful Diminished Value San Antonio Texas

*Consumer Comment: Diminished Value

I had a great experience with Robert and his company.  I spent a huge amount of time fighting with the insurance company about the value that my vehicle lost from an accident that was not my fault.   Once I got Auto Value Experts involved, my case got settled in less than two weeks and I got back more than I was originally asking for. Robert and Company are worth looking into if you are in a similar situation.  Ve view morery quick to respond, and very good that their job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Value-Experts-Robert-Shipley-owner/San-Antonio-Texas-78212/Auto-Value-Experts-Robert-Shipley-owner-I-had-a-great-experience-with-Robert-and-his-c-1112966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Value Experts, Robert Shipley owner

Diminished Value

AUTHOR: Diminished Value - (USA)

Robert Mark Shipley - 42 yrs. old- Nov. 1972. He is married to Victoria Coca ( May 5, 1997). He lives in a house that was built in 1953 on 306 Storeywood Dr. San Antonio , TX 78213. The house belongs to Coca, Samuel Jr & Maria E.

Stay away from this low life. He stole our $450.00. We have pressed charges and our lawyer is working on the case.