Complaint Review: Auto Warranty Agency

• Updated: Sat, January 08, 2011

• Reported By: Stephen — rock Rapids Iowa United States of America
Auto Warranty Agency
Salisbury, Maryland United States of America

Auto Warranty Agency onsumer Automotive Research, STOLE MY MONEY! Salisbury, Maryland

I bought a warranty from these guys, it was a Great Lakes policy. The salesman Sean told me it was "the best plan out there" after 4 months, I tried to make a claim for my alternator, and low and behold, Great lakes is already BANKRUPT!! Auto Warranty Agency told me, "No problem" the insurance will cover you still. Well I contacted The Travelers Insurance company that was listed as the backer of the plan, and they told me that they "HAVE NEVER INSURED' Great lakes.

This was nothing more than a FRAUD to take my money!

Now I have no choice but to sue http://www.autowarrantyagency.com for my money they stole under totally false pretense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Warranty-Agency/Salisbury-Maryland-/Auto-Warranty-Agency-onsumer-Automotive-Research-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Salisbury-Maryland-680334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Warranty Agency