Complaint Review: AutoAnything

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Columbia New Jersey
6602 convoy ct ste 200 San Diego, California USA

AutoAnything 6602 convoy ct. Ste 200 San Diego california 92111 Sent a defective part. When it broke, they turned around and blamed my mechanic and charged me for the replaced item. So I was charged $298.13 two times!!! San Diego California

I purchased  Catalytic converter with a one year warranty. Within 2 weeks after install it broke in half. Had to argue with them to send me another. They said I had to pay shipping and purchase another! Finally I got someone to send another out to me. They wanted broken one for inspection.  I returned the broken part and they turned around and claimed my mechanic installed it improperly!!! They charged my account twice!!! They refuse to return my money or the part!!!! Do not buy anything from this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoAnything/San-Diego-California-92111/AutoAnything-6602-convoy-ct-Ste-200-San-Diego-california-92111-Sent-a-defective-part-Wh-1083404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoAnything