Complaint Review: autoatlanta

• Reported By: Jim — Winnetka California United States of America
autoatlanta
505 South Marietta Parkway Marietta, Georgia United States of America

autoatlanta Do not buy from AutoAtlanta - Rip Off Marietta, Georgia

I ordered by part number and they sent me the wrong part. I called and was told to return it to get a refund. The part would not work in the car I was working on so had to send it back. I paid the postage for the return. It took almost a month to get credit on my card and they deducted 20% restocking fee and ignored the freight I paid. I called and they told me to stick it. The total sale originanally was $149.00. After it was over it cost me $41.62 and I received nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autoatlanta/Marietta-Georgia-30060/autoatlanta-Do-not-buy-from-AutoAtlanta-Rip-Off-Marietta-Georgia-1024450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autoatlanta