Complaint Review: AutoAuctionGuys.com

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: AutoAuctionGuys — Orlando Florida
AutoAuctionGuys.com
11479 florence vista Orlando, Florida USA

AutoAuctionGuys.com, Paul Travers, AutoAuctionBroker.com, HBOAuto.com LIAR, NO PHYSICAL LOCATION, DEADBEAT Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: POST A PICTURE SHOWING 7 YEARS OF AUCTION ACCESS CARD!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ***UPDATE*** ALL LIES BY EX-EMPLOYEE. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. EVERYTHING you read is NEW by ONE con man, Mark Daniel A**** BLACKMAILER! Do NOT let him get away with it! CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ****UPDATE*** ALL LIES BY EX-EMPLOYEE. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. EVERYTHING you read is NEW by ONE con man, Mark Daniel A**** BLACKMAILER! Do NOT let him get away with it! CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: first 5 years now 7 but domain registered 3 what a fraud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EVERYTHING negative you see is by ONE EX EMPLOYEE THIEF, KNOWN scam artist Mark Danial Adamczyk, BLACKMAILER. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. 7 YEARS & ONLY THIS LAST MONTH SLANDER BY HIM SHOWING UP!

*Author of original report: WOW - 7 Years LIAR - FRAUD!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF. EVERYTHING you are reading is by ONE con man, Mark Daniel Adamczyk THE BLACKMAILER! Do NOT let him get away with it! CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF!

Paul Travers works out of his home and is a one man show. The business he has built is Auto Auction Guy or AutoAuctionGuys.com. The websites are now maintained by website islands, but his previous "friend" set all the SEO up for them. Paul will talk about how he was an employee. However, that is not true and Paul is lying about that and further court action will be taken against the real owners of his dealership HBO Auto for Paul lies on the web. Paul has no physical location - if you ask to meet him to pick up your car you will soon find out you are meeting him at his home. If you are going to buy direct from auction choose a company that is reputable that can actually float your money and car when you purchase at auction. We suggest (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoAuctionGuyscom/Orlando-Florida-32817/AutoAuctionGuyscom-Paul-Travers-AutoAuctionBrokercom-HBOAutocom-LIAR-NO-PHYSICAL-L-1049217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoAuctionGuys.com

POST A PICTURE SHOWING 7 YEARS OF AUCTION ACCESS CARD!

AUTHOR: AutoAuctionGuys - ()

PAUL IS LYING - HAS BEEN SUED FOR STEALING CUSTOMERS MONEY FOR AUCTION AND NOT RETURNING IT! HE HIDES OUT IN HIS HOME!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

I say to everyone, CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF because all of this SLANDER is being done by ONE EX EMPLOYEE and is an KNOWN con man and THEIF being investigated by the Orange County Deputy Sheriff's office for INTERNET SCAMS and when I found out, I FIRED HIM.  He blackmailed me for money which I have the cancelled checks to prove it and I just wanted him to go away but he is like a bad rash and kept coming back for more and when I stopped paying him, he started this internet slander campaign.

AFTER 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS THE ONLY BAD REVIEWS ARE BY THIS FOOL AND EVERYTHING YOU READ ANYWHERE IS NEW, STARTING IN MID APRIL SO YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS IS JUST SLANDER BY THIS ONE PUNK.  Call me, ask me ANYTHING.  I am NOT a dealer, I an auto auction broker and I am a one-man show and I have my dealer license at a body shop ALL TO SAVE YOU MONEY....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can compete with me and this Mark guy TRIED to copy me using one of MY DOMAINS that he stole from me to TRY AND SCAM YOU using my 7 years of building an HONEST SAFE WAY TO BUY A CAR but he is using it to RIP YOU OFF.  I say CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF.... I just hope God will forgive this RAT THIEF for TRYING to rip you off and for slandering me the way he has.  CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF!

IF THIS RAT THEIF BLACKMAILER MARK, POSTS ONE MORE THING ANYWHERE BY HIM OR ANY OF HIS ALIAS NAMES, as God is my witness, the next report you will be reading will be MANY SEPERATE multiple posts listing each of Mark's partners in crime.  Marc the pawn shop drug dealer, the father, alleged to be ripping off charities and more...and of course ALL of their PERSONAL/BUSINESS information, phone numbers, addresses, etc... Including ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL information. Home, D/L, SS#, the works....IT IS TIME YOU STOPPED digging yourself deeper and deeper into it....just wait to be served papers on what you have already done because you are the lowest of the lowest life forms.  May God forgive you?

YES, 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS...and I have proof for anyone that wants it.  And the funny thing is that the dealership I had my license with that Mark so wrongly talks about is the one that did not return a customer's money until I STEPPED IN and fought them in court helping the customer that GOT HER MONEY BACK...but Mark wants to SLANDER me and twist the facts....this is called SLANDER Mark AND YOU CAN NOT ERASE ANY OF THIS so when you are sued, you are toast so keep digging deeper.  You are and always will be a SCUM BAG INTERNET BULLY THIEF and to everyone I say...

USE YOUR COMMAN SENSE....All these years in business and NOT ONE NEGATIVE comment until this last month AND ALL DONE BY ONE GUY.  I WILL SAY IT AGAIN....CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF as MANY of you have been doing and calling me, emailing me your support...THANKS to all of you for your continued support.  May God forgive this low life fool that thinks everyone out there is an idiot and would believe the crock of lies he spews out.

I know everyone will do their due diligence and check me out and I can show 7 YEARS of having my Auction Access card and have been in fine standing all these years. The truth is this guy has been scamming people for years and tried it with me and I am FIGHTING BACK and he is TRYING to hurt me. Thanks to everyone that has called and emailed me their support.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

IF THIS RAT THEIF BLACKMAILER MARK, POSTS ONE MORE SLANDER AND LIES..ANTHING ANYWHERE BY HIM OR ANY OF HIS ALIAS NAMES, as God is my witness, the next report you will be reading will be MANY SEPERATE multiple posts listing each of Mark's partners in crime.  Marc the pawn shop drug dealer, the father, alleged to be ripping off charities and more...and of course ALL of their PERSONAL/BUSINESS information, phone numbers, addresses, etc... Including ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL information. Home, D/L, SS#, the works....IT IS TIME YOU STOPPED digging yourself deeper and deeper into it....just wait to be served papers on what you have already done because you are the lowest of the lowest life forms.  May God forgive you?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

first 5 years now 7 but domain registered 3 what a fraud

AUTHOR: sara - ()

Ask paul where he worked and who's dealership he worked at for 7 years. Its a joke he is a liar if you really do your research you will notice he has been sued for keeping a customer money and not acquiring car from auction. Be careful.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

I say to everyone, CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF because all of ths SLANDER is being done by an EX EMPLOYEE and is an KNOWN con man and THEIF being investigated by the Orange County Deputy Sheriff's office for INTERNET SCAMS and when I found out, I FIRED HIM.  He blackmailed me for money which I have the cancelled checks for and I just wanted him to go away but he is like a bad rash and kept coming back for more and when I stopped paying him, he started this internet slander campaign.  AFTER 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS FOOL AND EVERYTHING YOU READ ANYWHERE IS NEW, STARTING IN MID APRIL SO YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS IS JUST SLANDER BY AN PUNK.  Call me, ask me ANYTHING.  I am NOT a dealer, I am a one-man show, I have my dealer licence at a body shop ALL TO SAVE YOU MONEY....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can compete with me and this Mark guy TRIED to using one of MY DOMAINS that he stole from me to TRY AND SCAM YOU using my 7 years of tweaking an HONEST SAFE WAY TO BUY A CAR but he is using it to RIP YOU OFF.  I say CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF.... I just hope God will forgive this RAT THIEF for trying to slander me the way he has.

WOW - 7 Years LIAR - FRAUD!

AUTHOR: AutoAuctionGuys - ()

Do a whois search and find out how long Paul has had the website up. Paul is even lying about how long he has been in business now. Ask his former dealership who he used how that ended. Paul is over 50 years old and working out of his home. He scrapes by to support himself. He spams craigslist and micro-manages everything and that is why he is in the position he is in today. He selling cars for 7 years - ask him what kind of car he drives. Oh wait - he doesn't even own a car! Paul is a scum bag!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

EVERYTHING you are reading here and elswere is NEW...Less then 2 months old all posted by a KNOW CON MAN. NOBODY can beleive this Mark guy.  He is an KNOWN CON MAN with YEARS of unethical practices ALL POSTED ONLINE for you to check out.  He worked for me for a year, then when I found out he was a con man and fired him, he started slandering me.  CHECK ME OUT...7 YEARS in business and the ONLY COMPLAINT is from Mark ALL WITHIN THE LAST MONTH using aliasis to pretend there are more then one...AGAIN, the ONLY compaints have come WITHIN THE LAST MONTH after 7 years in business.  OF COURSE I am not a dealer (I have my dealer licence through a dealer licenced here in Orlando) and I state this all the time.  I am NOT a dealer, I hate dealers.  I am an auction broker and BYPASS dealer mark-up BECAUSE I have low overhead working from my home, which again, I am proud of because I beat dealers prices.  My dealership is LOW RENT next to a bodyshop which AGAIN, KEEPS OVERHEAD LOW, and ALL OF THIS SAVES MY CUSTOMERS MONEY!!!  And I am married to an American working from home to SAVE MY CUSTOMERS MONEY and again,  I am PROUD of all of these facts but Mark is TRYING making it sound bad because NOBODY can beat my service and he has been TRYING to copy my 7 years of building a SOLID safe way of buying cars.  CHECK ME OUT YOURSELF.  www.autoauctionguy.com