scared

• Reported By: Debbie — St Charles Missouri
autobodyfit.com
222 Fay Ave. Addison, IL 60101 Addison, Illinois USA

autobodyfit.com Buyer Beware! Addison Illinois

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!  I wished I had done my homework before placing my order.  They never shipped the order and you can only request a tracking number through their website.  They do not respond to that request.  I tried calling them and was put on HOLD for over 32 minutes and no one ever came to the phone.  I ended up having to dispute this on my credit card in order to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autobodyfitcom/Addison-Illinois-60101/autobodyfitcom-Buyer-Beware-Addison-Illinois-1065827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autobodyfit.com