Complaint Review: autobodyfit.com

• Reported By: Mark — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
autobodyfit.com
120 W. Fay Ave., Addison, Illinois United States of America

autobodyfit.com Run around artists Addison, Illinois

I ordered a passenger side headlight assembly on their website,  paid through PayPal. 5days later they shipped a perfectly good drivers side headlight assembly. For the past 6 weeks I have been trying  to get them to either send the correct part or refund my money. On the third call they asked me to e-mail them photos of the incorrect part and my order and packing slip. I did that the same day. I have since had 7 phone calls where they promise to fax me a FedEx return label for the wrong part , with the promise to ship the correct part as soon as they verify I have shipped. So far, they have faxed me a copy of my sales receipt ( no explanation for that)  and promised 6 times to fax the return shipping label "in 10-15 minutes".  I have been placed on hold at each call for as much as 20 minutes.
I am going to try to work through Pay Pal and the Illinois Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autobodyfitcom/Addison-Illinois-60101/autobodyfitcom-Run-around-artists-Addison-Illinois-805802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autobodyfit.com