Complaint Review: autobodyfit.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: gotburnedbyautobodyfit.com — tucson Arizona United States of America
autobodyfit.com
222 Faye Avenue addison, Illinois United States of America

autobodyfit.com leanne and the management team at autobodyfit.com Total Ripoff Company, Bunch of Liars addison, Illinois

Ordered part for my Chrysler 300C over a month ago. It was $495.0 for the order, they charged me $165.00 for shipping a large front bumper, a fender, two fender wells, a front foam absorber and two small chrome caps. When I recieved the order the chrome caps were not there, the front bumper was warped out of shape, the foam absorber was crumbling apart and the fender had a small dent. I called and they said the chrome caps were on back order and they did not know when they would be available. They asked me to send them pictures of the defective parts about a good half dozen times. (These people are ignorant) ! They said they had charged me for the chrome caps by mistake and would refund me for the chrome caps and send good replacement parts. They only refunded me the price of the chrome caps and not for the shipping and when I called to complain, I was told that management had not approved any further refund. [continued below]....
..... I kept calling every day and got the run around from some ignorant phone clerk named Leanne who swears that she is studying law. After about a month and another half dozen pictures sent to them, they refunded me $93.00 and said that is all that was authorized by management and that if I wanted a full refund, I would have to ship the defective parts back at my cost. I called the same company they used to ship me their bogus parts and it will cost me, $200.00 to ship them back. They are very nice before they take your money and guarantee their parts, but then they are very rude. So now I am stuck with defective parts that are only good to sell as scrap for not even $20.00.

Don't buy anything from these theives! They have no true knowledge of vehicle replacement parts and parts they sell are inferior and look like they have been sitting in a warehouse for decades!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autobodyfitcom/addison-Illinois-60101/autobodyfitcom-leanne-and-the-management-team-at-autobodyfitcom-Total-Ripoff-Company-Bu-1001583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autobodyfit.com