Complaint Review: autocheck.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Nathan — Purvis Mississippi United States of America
autocheck.com

autocheck.com Part of Experian Lie about records, aren't better than Carfax, take advantage of people Internet

Autocheck dot com are nothing but theives! They say they are better than Carfax and if you look at both sites side by side Autocheck looks cheaper and will show more records found. In my case Carfax showed 8 records and Autocheck showed 17. I thought great, what a deal. They made each small thing an event. I thought I would get something I could use but all the showed me was that the registration was renewed 16 times and one record was that it was in a storm area so they recommend a inspection for the car!
Really!? You should get an inspection for any car you buy, always! I also bought a Carfax report just to compare and they listed 1 accident 2 years ago. They also showed where the car had changed hands over the years. I expected quite a few owners, it an 1981. I didn't know about the accident though....and the records stop at 2000. I know their had to be records before that. I would like to see maybe back to 95 and then granted the records were all paper.
If they don't have any real information to share they shouldn't say they have 17 records. Stay away from autocheck, Carfax is a little more but they are worth it. They have useful information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autocheckcom/internet/autocheckcom-Part-of-Experian-Lie-about-records-arent-better-than-Carfax-take-advantag-708860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autocheck.com