Complaint Review: Autoland

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Thomas Wilson — GASTONIA North Carolina
Autoland
2110 E Franklin Blvd GASTONIA, North Carolina USA

Autoland Scammers ---please beware of Joe--- he will be rude and treat you like crap!!  GASTONIA North Carolina

We went there looking for a vehicle for my daughter who will be turning 17 soon ..The first time we went this nice guy named Chris was there and informed us that the vehicle was priced at 5800.00 , we left and went back to look at the same vehicle that she really liked and this black skinny gentleman quoted us a price of 8997.00 ! Then when I told him about Chris ,he replyed that he did not work there anymore ! By the way all the prices have now been removed from the windshields, anyway as we were leaving Joe comes out to say the other guy didn"t know better or something along those lines and said the vehicle was 6900- so we came home and i ran a car fax report on the vehicle and it has an open recall on it - then I checked Kelly Blue Book and saw that even as a trade the Nissan is worth only 4222 in good shape ! So I called him back ( with all info. in hand ) and daughter by my side ... Let me tell you , the funniest thing all of a sudden (before he knew I had checked everything ) he says the Nissan is priced today at 7995.00 . I told him that I checked the Kelly Blue Book value and what I found out --the whole time him hollering over me!!Saying he knows more than I do and they do not mess with Kelly Blue Book . make a long story shorter -- I told him I didn't care for his attitude and hung up on him!! If my daughter had not been beside me I am sure I would had a lot more to say - he was so rude!! At least it taught my daughter a great lesson about some of these shady characters- and if their ever was any these people are them so please BEWARE !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autoland/GASTONIA-North-Carolina-28054/Autoland-Scammers-please-beware-of-Joe-he-will-be-rude-and-treat-you-like-crapnbs-1129091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autoland