Complaint Review: automarketing systemes

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: erl — United States of America
automarketing systemes
P.O. Box 1025, Bedford, Virginia United States of America

automarketing systemes AMSvehicles.com charge for service but do not deliver Bedford, Virginia

These people found my add to sell a travel trailer on kijiji and called me saying that they had customers for this unit whom they would contact for a price. They further indicated that they would advertise the rv and get it sold quickly. I paid them $149 to do this. I received no calls relating to them or their advertising, although I called them several times to ask why (Deborah). Each time they assured me that they were advertising and that I should be getting calls. I searched the internet for their advertising and found it nonexistant.

I eventually sold the unit via kijiji bc. Do not use this outfit as they do not advertise for you at all, they only take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/automarketing-systemes/Bedford-Virginia-24523/automarketing-systemes-AMSvehiclescom-charge-for-service-but-do-not-deliver-Bedford-Virg-924547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on automarketing systemes