Complaint Review: automatictrafficmachine.com

automatictrafficmachine.com aka: Empower Network Fraud / Badware Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Empower Network is Legal and the REAL DEAL

*Consumer Comment: Empower Network Is Legitimate

*Consumer Comment: Attorney General

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE of automatictrafficmachine.com(aka: Empower Network)!

After you sign up; they will bombard you with email claiming you have commissions due to the tune of nearly $60,000.00; then when you contact them by phone (which I did); they claim you are not paid yet; when confronted with the fact ... the
email was sent without you being a paid member but had a link encouraging you to pay to collect the nearly $60,000.00; they claim your account has no balance and that it was just a way to encourage me to become a paid member; in other words, they
lied; committed fraud to encourage paying for the membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/automatictrafficmachinecom/internet/automatictrafficmachinecom-aka-Empower-Network-Fraud-Badware-Internet-989507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on automatictrafficmachine.com

Empower Network is Legal and the REAL DEAL

AUTHOR: Kristina - (United States of America)

The complaint above is grossly in accurate and doesn't even make sense.

I have been with Empower Network and I am an affiliate not an employee for a few months now and I have never received an email like the gentlemen explained above. I have however received a few emails like it from other companies not affiliated to Empower Network in any way. I just deleted them as I know exactly what I have and can check at moment. This seems to be a tactic with a few different offers.

That link he includes is ridiculous, it's a music video with a button that goes no where. How does this even begin to relate to Empower Network? It makes for a curious complaint. One has to wonder if the gentlemen above is trying to discredit Empower Network for other reasons?

The first Empower Network product is amazing, it's a 3-Step Viral Blogging Product that has established massive SEO authority organically with the Search Engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing. Every business should have a blog affiliated with their web site and or business in this day and age. How would you like a done for you blog that is already optimized and will get you organically ranking when you follow the simple steps? If you started your own optimized blog like this it would cost you thousands and it still may never see the light of day in years if at all. Yes there are plarnty of places to get a free blog site but none that are optimized. That product alone over delivers, even if you didn't become an Empower Network affiliate and many don't they come for the products to build their current business or opportunity to get more traffic!

Dave and Dave may be a bit unorthodox but they are honest to the core! Which would you rather have a polished sales pitch that over promises and under delivers or the truth. I think this why people are upset. They are telling it like it is. Gone are the Guru's secrets, they are sharing everything and constantly updating so the product is never out of date. If you would like to really learn the truth. Read a blog post I did here. I too won't capture your email. Unless you want to freely give it to me, you may just want to watch the video but this your choice.

My name is Kristina Aston of TeachMeHowtoBLOG.com you can call me at 305-331-7465 or email me at enkristina@gmail.com

It's only fair that you do your own research and not just go by what others say, this is good advice for all things in life. Find out for yourself.

In gratitude,

Kristina Aston

Empower Network Is Legitimate

AUTHOR: Mike_Scarchilli - (United States of America)

I have been with Empower Network for a couple months now and i have to say this gentleman has Empower Network all wrong.  That link to automatictrafficmachine.com  just has a pop song video with a capture page which directs to no where.  Now  I have followed David Woods and David Sharp for some time in other ventures they were with and all i can say is that they are stand up men.  I do not believe this autotraffic website has any affiliation with Empower Network. I have never received ANY type of email suggesting "I have X dollars commissions" for something I am not even "signed up" to receive.  This notion is ubsurd!

If you want to get the whole story on Empower, you need to read my whole site about what Empower does. Go to getempowernetwork.us  Don't worry, I won't capture your email or anything.   If you like what you see and you are confident that you would like more personalized help in learning how Empower Network Viral Blogging System can help your business promote itself online OR if you need a viable business platform to make very a very handsome living just using the blogging system and marketing it to others, then  go to my website or give me a call at 845-345-0400  or email me Mike Scarchilli at mike.scarchilli@m4marketing.us

I hope you understand that most people who fail in these types of businsses are usually the ones who post that they have been scammed.  Each ooportunity is unique just as are the results you may have. If you follow the steps laid out for you as Empower Network lays out for you step by step.  You will get results , you will get Google ranked blogs  that Convert to sales... you will make Money. Iit's that simple!  Have a great 2013 and get on board with EN

Attorney General

AUTHOR: jeremythekidd - (United States of America)

If you really want to file a complaint to keep this from happening to other people, you need to file with the Attorney General.