Complaint Review: Automax Killeen

• Reported By: alex — killeen Texas
Automax Killeen
3301 E. Central Texas Expressway killeen, Texas USA

Automax Killeen Used car Dealership Carfax report killeen Texas

*Consumer Comment: You Saw...

July 2012 I traded my car for a VW CC 2012, when I asked for a Carfax report the salesperson started to act stupid, and told me to ask the finances rep for one. I did it, and the guy keep changing the conversation to finances issues. was late and my sales rep. already left for the day, so next day i drove to the dealer and the guy handed me a report. I dont saw nothing wrong in the report so I was happy with the trade.

Now I get back from my Afghanistan deployment, and I decided to trade my car again, the new dealer in Austin told me that my car had an accident in 2011, (rear end with multiples damages) and I cant expect to much money for it. I know i made a mistake for not check the VIN number in the report, but I just want to make sure that nobody be deceive for this dealer anymore.

I contacted management in the dealer with this issue without any answer yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automax-Killeen/killeen-Texas-76543/Automax-Killeen-Used-car-Dealership-Carfax-report-killeen-Texas-1093515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automax Killeen

You Saw...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

As per your report, you noticed something just wasn't right in how they were handling your request.  At that exact point, you could have walked out.  Instead you stayed there to take more!  Enjoy your car!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC