Complaint Review: automobile acceptance

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Jane Doe — Georgia
automobile acceptance
749 main street, riverdale ga , Select State/Province USA

automobile acceptance 1-800-new deal Sucked me in and closed the doors! ringgold ga ga

Saw this add on tv about rescuing people from title pawn traps. AFter several times seeing it I thought I'd inquire.  Set the hook, got me out of the title pawn.  Making my payments at the local office in Ringgold, GA.  I like to get a receipt for my cash payments.  Called the ladies at the branch cause I got a call saying they were closing the ringgold office.  Sure enough, sign on the door says they moved.  Well, they didn't move, they just closed the office.  Now I am stuck either paying $3 or $4 a month processing fee to make it on-line or over the phone.  I am on a fixed income.  My check comes in on the 3rd of the month and my payment is due on the 5th.  Their customer service people are rude and don't care how you get the money to them except that you get the money to them on the due date or they threaten to pick your car up.  Now I don't think they can by law since it is a loan and not a pawn but they do like to threaten their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/automobile-acceptance/Select-StateProvince/automobile-acceptance-1-800-new-deal-Sucked-me-in-and-closed-the-doors-ringgold-ga-ga-1132499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on automobile acceptance