Complaint Review: Automotive Designs LLC

Automotive Designs LLC
443 Evergreen Rd Black Hawk, Colorado USA

Automotive Designs LLC Never received my merchandise. Black Hawk Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Same website

I ordered a pair of cherry Spyder LED taillights for my Volkswagen GTI on BuyHaloLights.com back in the beginning of May, for the price of $282. Right away there was a pending charge on my bank account. A few hours later a gentlemen called me from a 888 number, from BuyHaloLights and told me that they are sold out of those particular pair of taillights, but will be receiving a small shipment in within the next week or so. He said that everywhere else in the US are sold out. He asked if I still wanted to buy them, I obviously said yes because as he said; everywhere else is sold out...and I really wanted them. I was then charged for the $282 right away. I received a confirmation email with a order number, but not a tracking number. Which I thought was a bit strange because every other website I've bought stuff from I was provided with both. About a week and a half went buy, he called me and said that the shipment has been delayed and may take a minimum two weeks to receive them. I was a bit considered and asked if he was for sure, he of course said yes. So now here I am, at the end of June STILL without my tail lights. And of course I am unable to track my order through UPS or FedEx, because I don't have a damn tracking number! I've tried calling them 1274893748923 times, but of course it was always an automated voice saying that all of the representatives were busy and if I want, I can leave a voicemail for someone to call me back. Or saying that they are closed.

Whatever you do, do NOT order from BuyHaloLights.com. This website is a scam. It is phony. It is complete and utter bullshit. Their website needs to be taken down, and the owners need to be locked up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Designs-LLC/Black-Hawk-Colorado-80422/Automotive-Designs-LLC-Never-received-my-merchandise-Black-Hawk-Colorado-1061405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Designs LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Same website

AUTHOR: Automotive Designs LLC - ()

The domain name has a good google rank for internet searches.  This is why we purchased this from the previous company.  IT does not matter if the site looks the same.  If it worked for them it will work for us.  Next time actually post something that you know what you are talking about instead of just trying to bring down a new company becasuse you are pissed off that the other company ripped you off.  We have had over 6,000 satisfied customers so far this year.