Complaint Review: automotive electronic solutions

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: doyle — zellwood Florida
automotive electronic solutions
Internet USA

automotive electronic solutions they deducted funds before they received my control module. jacksonville Internet

*Author of original report: wrong web address

The socalled partsologist,Chris,mislead me into beliveing that the body control module was the cause of the gauges not working on my 99 jeep.First they deducted funds from my account before they even recieved the module.Second,guess what?My module had a bad prosesser,I have to pay $185 for a used doner unit.Third,Chris NEVER returned my calls,even after leaving messages.Four,my total cost for a used BCM was $379.80 plus $5.60 shipping.I would have been better off buying a used unit on EBAY,which I was planning on.Fifth,forget the quit turn-around they lie,it took two weeks.Stay away from this company,they are not honest.With their warranty requirements it is neary impossible for the better than average mechanic to receive any warranty.I beleive they took me to the cleaners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/automotive-electronic-solutions/internet/automotive-electronic-solutions-they-deducted-funds-before-they-received-my-control-modul-1170068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on automotive electronic solutions

wrong web address

AUTHOR: doyle - ()

I used the wrong web address for automotive electronic solutions.THe web address;www.searchparts.com