Complaint Review: Automotive Solutions LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Meka — Hampton Georgia
Automotive Solutions LLC
8280 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, Georgia USA

Automotive Solutions LLC Ray's Auto Unfair and deceptive business practices/Extortion Racket Jonesboro Georgia

- July of 2012, I had my car towed to the body shop for repairs. The body shop owner assured me that he was able to repair my vehicle and have it back to me in a timely manner . To show "good faith" i gave the body shop owner a total of $1060.00 to get started right away , In addition I purchased my own replacement parts. As the weeks went by, I contacted the body shop owner for the status of repairs and he assured me that the vehicle was being worked on. On one of my surprised visits, I found that the vehicle was sitting outside and the window was down and rain  was on my leather seats. Once again the shop owner assured me it will be fine and he'll get into the garage right away.. Needless to say he did not. Months went by and the owner continued to to tell me he's working on it or someone passed on his family, and he was going on vacation. I became so furious one day I called the police. I made a surprised visit to the body shop and he gave be another story how busy's he's been and he was going to get started on my car.. He gave me another list of parts to purchase. After purchasing the additional replacement the parts , he was all out excuses advising me to sale him my car or file bankruptcy  I became Levitt at the point demanding my car back. I filed a complaint with the BBB and when he received the noticed, he contacted my bank lender saying I abandoned the vehicle quoting them storage charges  and requesting that they pick it up it. The lender refused. Its been 14-months without my car and I've explored all avenues! please help. I am not the only person he has done this too..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Solutions-LLC-/Jonesboro-Georgia-30236-312/Automotive-Solutions-LLC-Rays-Auto-Unfair-and-deceptive-business-practicesExtortion-R-1140463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Solutions LLC