Complaint Review: automotix.net - Partstrain.com - USautopartsnetwork

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By:Magnolia Arkansas
automotix.net - Partstrain.com - USautopartsnetwork
www.automotix.net Internet U.S.A.

automotix.net - Partstrain.com - USautopartsnetwork Lying Customer Service Department Internet

*General Comment: Automotix is only a search engine

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Quality parts and an Impressive customer service department!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Automotix has a great customer service department

I ordered two headlight assemblies for my car. These were$240.00. They took my money out of my account the first day but did not send a tracking number.
I called and the customer service person said that they had a problem with my credit card. They claimed that they did not charge my card.
I called again and they gave me a USPS tracking number. When I entered this in it said that the company had notified the USPS that it was ready for shipment.
I checked every night for several days but still no luck on tracking.
I called to www.automotix.net and they then told me that they had no record of my order. I asked the girl, why not? the last three people had it. No answer.
I called again and got someone that gave me the number for partstrain.com.
They told me that I would be getting a new tracking number in a couple of days.
No tracking number or email.I called again and this time I was told that my order had shipped out and she gave me the same tracking number from USPS. I checked that again on line while I was talking to her and still no delivery date.
She then said that she needed my credit card information again for verification.
That's when I asked her why I would want to give it to her again so they could rip me off a second time. This company uses deceptive business practices and several different names on the web. Beware They still have my money and I have no parts.

Anonymous
Magnolia, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/automotixnet-Partstraincom-USautopartsnetwork/internet/automotixnet-Partstraincom-USautopartsnetwork-Lying-Customer-Service-Department-Inte-333239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on automotix.net - Partstrain.com - USautopartsnetwork

#1 General Comment

Automotix is only a search engine

AUTHOR: Central Parts - (United States of America)

Please note that Automotix is simply the venue where buyers and sellers connect, similar to Ebay. Automotix does not have anything to do with the company you actually purchased your part from. Vendors are each responsible for their customer's satisfaction. Automotix is simply providing a safe way for consumers to find their parts. We have used Automotix for years, and our company has never had a problem with them.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Quality parts and an Impressive customer service department!

AUTHOR: andersonmarian9 - (United States of America)

I have personally ordered at least a dozen parts from automotix as i salvage cars part-time and i have only had one tiny problem that was immediately fixed by the customer service department! This site offers great prices, quality parts and an impressive customer service department! If you are thinking about ordering a part that is the place to go!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Automotix has a great customer service department

AUTHOR: parkerrobinson76 - (United States of America)

Automotix has a great customer service department. I was trying to locate  a part they didn't have in stock and they told me exactly what to do i filled out the request form they located it and i got the part i needed in perfect condition!