Complaint Review: AutoNation Toyota Tempe

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: StarScream — Chandler Arizona
AutoNation Toyota Tempe
7970 Autoplex Loop Tempe, Arizona USA

AutoNation Toyota Tempe Power Toyota Tempe Had tires rotated, inspection performed, all was good, but when my wife checked her tires after the rotation she noticed they are bald Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: Delaership Refunded Service

We took our vehicle in to AutoNation Toyota in Tempe, Arizona for an oil change and tire rotation. We waited about 2 hours for this to occur, when they were finished we received an inspection report that said everything was great on the car. My wife noticed today that the car actually has bald tires that they rotated. They are worn so much that the wear strip actually protrudes above the tread of the tire. It would have been nice had they actually inspected the car and noticed this hazard as I would have purchased new tires. Instead, they simply rushed us out the door in an unsafe vehicle. Luckily, my wife caught this embarrassing mistake and is having new tires placed on the vehicle tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoNation-Toyota-Tempe/Tempe-Arizona-85284/AutoNation-Toyota-Tempe-Power-Toyota-Tempe-Had-tires-rotated-inspection-performed-all-w-1116223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoNation Toyota Tempe

Delaership Refunded Service

AUTHOR: StarScream - ()

The delaership in question refunded the entire service fee for my vehicle. They offered a complete refund or alignment. I won't be using them in the future, but I do appreciate them looking into the issue and finding that the service representative did not correctly advise us when we picked-up the vehicle, but the inspection was completed.