Complaint Review: AutoThing.com

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dale — Broomfield Colorado
AutoThing.com
PO Box 72505 Roselle, Illinois USA

AutoThing.com autothing.com AutoThing.com Takes your money Gives you a Bogus Customer # Doesn't answer calls TOTAL SCAM!!!!!! Roselle Illinois

I ordered 2 dodge red rams head license plate frames for $44.13 shipping included on 06/13/2014. Which they deducted immediately from my checking account. Two days later they supposedly shipped them out. I called them immediately to make sure they was sending me the correct merchandise but just heard a message and no answer.

I suspected something did not seem right and then noticed the RIPOFF Reports about them, I then called my bank but they would not stop the charges from going threw. I almost begged my bank to stop the charges but they said they could not, so now I am disputing the charges, it is now 07/11/2014, no merchandise, lots of unanswered phone calls, money gone!!!!!

This company needs to be shut down, this guy thrown in jail, because it appears to me he's been doing this for 5 years and nobody is stopping him!!! Call the phone number that is listed, which he says they are working on a new phone system. What a hands down SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoThingcom/Roselle-Illinois-60172/AutoThingcom-autothingcom-AutoThingcom-Takes-your-money-Gives-you-a-Bogus-Customer-D-1161230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoThing.com