- Report: #1085100
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: autotrader
autotrader, Select State/Province USA
autotrader Beware of listing cars on AutoTrader Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Started receiving multiple calls and text after posting an ad on AutoTrader. It appears that the telemarketers and scam artists are targeting online sellers by combing site like Craslist and AutoTrader for victims. List of the calls we received below...
(855) 844-2646, 2647 and 2648 www.oncedriven.com
(469) 654-7633 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(702) 567-8866 Cory @ www.onestopmotors.com
(714) 703-6474 Auto Insurance Placement Center http://whocalled.us/lookup/7147036474
FWIW we removed the ad and are still receiving calls.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autotrader/Select-StateProvince/autotrader-Beware-of-listing-cars-on-AutoTrader-Internet-1085100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.