Complaint Review: autotrader.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Alex — California United States of America
autotrader.com

autotrader.com www.autotrader.com wasted money. they charge by the time your ad is online and make you not to sell it fast. Internet

I tried to sell my car with them for 3 weeks. Costed me $20 bucks. Only calls which I've received where from talking machines offering to help me sell the car.

When I posted my car ad, the Autotrader estimated that my car will sell for $12,000 based on average as they said. I started with $11,400. After 1 week of no calls I lowered to $10,400, then to $10,000. Still no-one called. After 3 weeks over they offered me another 3 weeks for $15. Now as I researched on the Internet, I should have asked $9,000 for the car. As a conclusion, Autotraider makes you think your car is a lot more worth than you can get for it. This makes sure you won't sell it fast and keep paying them.

Be aware. They might have more tricks like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autotradercom/internet/autotradercom-wwwautotradercom-wasted-money-they-charge-by-the-time-your-ad-is-online-695497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autotrader.com