Complaint Review: Autovantage

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:brown deer Wisconsin
Autovantage
P.o. Box 41219 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Autovantage for the life of me i cannot cancel this membership and i have been trying for quite some time now!! argh!! Nashville Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Well that was easy

i became a member of autovantage by accident and now i cant cancel. i have tried numerous times by calling (it always disconnects) and by going to their website, but there is no link there.

they say if i call i can cancel, but whats the point of calling if i'm not going to get through anyway?! all i want to do is cancel this membership and get my money back that i have paid for something i have never used!!

Tara
brown deer, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autovantage/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Autovantage-for-the-life-of-me-i-cannot-cancel-this-membership-and-i-have-been-trying-for-335534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autovantage

Well that was easy

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I looked them up online and found the number of 1-877-259-2696

I called, it asked me for my account number or I could push a button to say I didn't have my account number. I pushed that button, it then asked me to spell my last name and I knew then what to do. I said OPERATOR. The computer immediately connected me with a human and I hung up.

Try that. I wish getting a person on the phone was this easy with the companies I deal with.