Complaint Review: autoworld of springfield

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: david — new orleans Louisiana United States of America
autoworld of springfield
4406 S. Campbell Ave. Springfield, Missouri 65810 springfieldInternet, Missouri United States of America

autoworld of springfield chris snyder fraudulent autocheck report, missrepresented a vehicle springfieldInternet, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Its All Their Fault!

I purchased a car off of the internet from Autoworld of Springfield.  Chris Snyder told me the car was in excellent condition, no blemishes, clean history, minor accident on the front fender which was fixed.  When I requested a carfax to confirm the cars history Chris immediately emailed me an autocheck report which backed his story.  When I recieved the car I took it out on the highway.  When I reached about 80mph the car started to vibrate.  This set off a redflag.  When I got back to my office I ran another autocheck.  To my surprise the autocheck that I ran was completely different than the one that Chris had emailed me a week prior.  The car came back with a disqualification due to major title/accident problems.  IT also indicated that the car had frame damage.  None of this was explained, hinted to, alluded to, etc to my prior to or during the sale process.  This is a very dubious practice that misleads buyers into a false sense of confidence and ultimately into buying the car.  I have called, emailed and texted today (1 and a half weeks after recieving the car) and have had no reply as of yet.  Upon investigation it appears that another person filed an almost exact report claiming the same false carfax/autocheck report.  IF no responce is recieved I will be forced to take legal action.  If anyone else has fell victum to this business or if the original guy who posted a ripoff report on Autoworld reads this please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/autoworld-of-springfield/springfieldInternet-Missouri-65810/autoworld-of-springfield-chris-snyder-fraudulent-autocheck-report-missrepresented-a-vehic-707801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on autoworld of springfield

Its All Their Fault!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Lets see here...

1.  You send your money off to somebody you don't know to buy a USED CAR you've NEVER seen, NEVER took on a test drive and NEVER had your mechanic check out in advance of purchase.

2.  You run this autocheck on this USED CAR you bought AFTER you bought it!  Let me see that again...maybe I didn't read that right.  Yep, its right!  You run this autocheck AFTER you paid for this used car you bought, the same used car you've never seen!

Incredible!

Should any and every dealer operate above board, full of integrity and honest operations?  Of course they should.  But in the real world, they don't...far too many don't.  That's why consumers need to use the biggest tool in their arsenal...COMMON SENSE!

To buy a used car, sight unseen is nothing more than PLAIN STUPID.

You took on all the risks when you went thru with this incredibly STUPID DEAL and now you are reaping the "rewards".

What is it that P. T. Barnum said???