Complaint Review: AutoZone..Rockford I'll.

• Submitted: Sat, February 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: josh Rockford I'll. — Byron Illinois
AutoZone..Rockford I'll.
11th st Rockford I'll. Rockford, Illinois USA

AutoZone..Rockford I'll. core charge scam...hold your money for up to 2 weeks!!! Rockford Illinois

I purchased 250.00 worth of parts..paid by electronic check..money was immediately taken from my account plus a 97.00 core charge.

The next day I returned used parts to obtain core charge and was handed a slip saying the money would be electronically put back in my account. .3 days later..no money....come to find out after a discussion with tellacheck..autozone's policy is up to two weeks for return of my money.

How is this right, you get my cash immediately. .you get your core back and I have to wait for my cash back for 2 weeks..interest SCAM..AUTOZONE COOPERATE CRIMINALS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoZoneRockford-Ill/Rockford-Illinois-61108/AutoZoneRockford-Ill-core-charge-scamhold-your-money-for-up-to-2-weeks-Rockford-1125697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoZone..Rockford I'll.