Complaint Review: Auxilium Merchant services.com

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: TheManager — Brooklyn New York
Auxilium Merchant services.com
247 West 35th Stree New York, New York USA

Auxilium Merchant services.com SGI Merchants Refuses to pay Employees New York New York

In 2013 I was working a sales manager for a small IT/Copier firm.  They were good hard working honest people who simply  unexperinced young owners.  I began to look for another opportunity and responded to a "want ad" for an Inside Sales Manager at SGI Merchants.

I met them for an interview at 247 West 35th Street. The office appeared to be apart of the building that was  abandoned.  It appereared as if the were in the middle of building and office and just abandoned the project.  The the first lie I was told by the CEO, Owner Hazel Filomeno and the President her husband Alberto Filomeno "sorry for the office apperance we are upgrading"or something along those lines.

The next interview was held at Crudo a resturant in a Hotel located down the block from them.  During this meeting  they offered me the Inside sales manager  position as an independent contractor for $650 a week with liberal commissions and bonus build into the package.

Not only did they send the send the empolyee contract in days they asked that I start as soon as possible!

When I started I never filled out a W2 form or W9 form and was paid in cash.  They then lied, once again and told me that it was $1300 every two weeks and I had to get accustom to their payroll cycle. It was a blatent lie. It was in the contract in writing and they refused to honor it.

The third month I was there they simply stop paying everyone.  I was working in the office one day and the power was cut off. This was December right before the holidays.  Some people not as fortunate as me were making $12.00 an hour.  They would tell us they were traveling out of state to get money released from a frozen account.  Employees  would come into the office and wait for hours only  to be told be Alberto Filomeno "it ain't going to happen". Which was his way of saying you are not going to get paid.  This was a week before Christmas. They were heartless.

In January I left and threatned to sue them.  We had over a hundred e-mail exchanges with them promising payment.  Finally I sued them and won a judgemnt in court that I am currently in the process of collecting.

What makes these two so sinster and dangerous is they prey on the weakest least educated. Fortunately I am not either.

They are not doing busines under the name Auxilium Merchants. Google the name and you will find the ad for an inside sales man.

Do not do business with these two people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auxilium-Merchant-servicescom/New-York-New-York-10001/Auxilium-Merchant-servicescom-SGI-Merchants-Refuses-to-pay-Employees-New-York-New-York-1129426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auxilium Merchant services.com