Complaint Review: av8rstuff

• Reported By: Monica — Dunnellon Florida
av8rstuff
, Georgia USA

av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia

I ordered military patches in June 2014 and this is now Aug. 2014. Still do not have merchandise even though my charge card was debited in June for $17.00.

I did get a confirmation email from them at the time of purchase that indicated I would get patches within 4 weeks. They have no contact information except an email address that does not work at all. So I called my credit card company and said the charge was fraudulent after seeing others have also had problems with this company. They are crediting back my money and pursuing the fraud claim.

My advise is do not order anything from this company. It seems they are ripping people off. If They were legitimate they would also have valid phone numbers and email address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/av8rstuff/Georgia/av8rstuff-Charged-my-credit-card-and-received-NO-products-Georgia-1171418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on av8rstuff