Complaint Review: av8rstuff.com

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — oak harbor Washington
Internet USA

av8rstuff.com Took my money and did not send me my product. Internet

I placed an order for a military patch for my jacket to represent the cammands that I have served with. Order was placed in June of 2014 and I have been waiting ever sence. I have tried to e-mail them to find out the status of my order but all of them have come back as a failure. Which leads me to believe that I have been had. would like to be able to get ahold of anyone form the company and if it has been shut down then so must the webpage as it is still collecting money. Please don't buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/av8rstuffcom/internet/av8rstuffcom-Took-my-money-and-did-not-send-me-my-product-Internet-1169700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on av8rstuff.com