Complaint Review: avangate

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: todd —
avangate

avangate Takes Money Early and is rude customer service, Internet

Avangate attempted to take from my bank account a day early. When I called about this, the woman was rude and hostile. When I asked for a supervisor, she claimed there was no supervisor and no other workers even though the company has many employees. I have yet to see if I have an overdrawn fee from my bank. I canceled the order immediately but they were rude and had the all time worst customer service I have ever experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/avangate/internet/avangate-Takes-Money-Early-and-is-rude-customer-service-Internet-1046270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on avangate